Share | 

Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domon3rt

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:04 pm

I think it's about time we brought the Chekov's family into Frozen Valley.

Name of owner and members :

Leader - Boris Chekov - STEAM_0:1:8647245
Family/Member - Isaac Chekov - STEAM_0:1:8093155
Family/Member - Crock Chekov - STEAM_0:1:4112462
(More to come)

Organization wanted :

Business/Illegal Crime Mafia/Mercenaries.
Ranks:

Chekov Overseer -
$45

Chekov Commissioner -
$40

Chekov Businessmen -
$30

Chekov Hitman -
$20

Chekov Trapper -
$15

Chekov Street Rat -
$10

What is it that your organization will do?

Remember the days when the Mafia were businessmen, and not senseless murderers? That is what the Chekov's are all about. The organization will be selling Weapons, Illegal drugs, and our services to those who are in need of them. The job of the Leader (Which is me, the Overseer) is to oversee and contemplate the actions of the Family. I see to all operations that involve the Family's business, whether it be robberies, to the distribution of weapons and drugs. The guys that are next in charge will be who will be up for hire into the Chekov's, but I make the final decision.

Organization Bio : Tell us about your Org, how it came about, what it does and what its future goals are for the server.

The Chekov Russian Mafia is a well known Family Crime organization dating all the way back to pre World War 2 era. It is known that the Chekov's are existing for nearly strict business purposes. The Chekov's origin is unknown, but is believed to have started in Kiev or Moscow where their objective remained the same. The family has been selling their wares and services for decades, most notably during the Chernobyl Meltdown. The family spent a couple months inside the Zone selling anything from Artifacts, protective suits, and high quality weaponry. They have been known to also operate in multiple countries, including North America, and they even do business in the Arctic!

Consider them Sinners, or Saints yourself, they have support from the population around the globe. Many of the supporters describe them as 'honorable, intelligent, and handy, because "They helped an old lady like me to open this jar of pickles.'" Others consider them cold blooded murderers, but they themselves have no idea because they have not been inside the Chekov family. All members of the Chekov family have a code;
We do not induce harm unless provoked or otherwise threatened by members of the general public, or in anyway our business affairs are interfered by those who attempt to sanction us.

Member bios : Please list your bio and all have all your members write bios. Same rules apply from the job app format

Boris Chekov, a former Spetsnaz of 11 years, had always traveled around. While his father was away as he child, he was very outdoorsy person. Interested in the military, he would leave in the nights while his mother slept, knowing that he would do this time and time again, but however not knowing whether he would return home again. He would leave the house and travel into the woods, into the unknown. Several days after each departure, he would return with injuries, ranging from moderate, to severe. As he grew into an adult, he decided to join the Russian military for five years. He in which was praised by his peers because of his outstanding performance in marksmanship, which led him into a confidential invitation from the Spetsnaz. During debriefing, he found out that his dad sat in the very same room with him. They both served in the service, putting emotions aside while accompanying each other in missions, but eventually Boris' father retired from an extensive service with the Spetsnaz. Boris still served for several more years, until he found out that his father had a rare severe health condition, that required Boris to return home to aid him. Boris father eventually returned to health, but however to Boris' surprise, could not rejoin his comrades inside the Spetsnaz. Boris later traveled with a group of Mercs coincidentally known as the Chekov's. With Boris's inconceivable instincts, prodigious intelligence, and phenomenal skill with a weapon, he has eventually reached the top and dubbed by members of the Chekov's around the world, the leader of the Chekov's, where they now have a symbol that completely represents who they are.. Skilled Businessmen.

Why should we give you this organization? : Tell us why we should create this organization for you, what it will bring to the server and how it will deal with other organizations in the server.

As I stated before, the Chekov's are businessmen, skilled in the trades, haggling, and as well as mercenary type of work. We prefer to stay neutral, but we are interested as well in business with other organizations. We can't quite call it alliances, but with a little cash here and there, we will definitely take care of the dirty work. We absolutely hate having to be enemies with another organization, if this would happen, it will likely be about a failed hit, which I can guarantee you that will not happen. But business is business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crock Bontock.

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Crock Bontock Bio: Crock was born in the outskirts of Stalingrad on July 7, 1940.Through most of Crock's childhood, Crock stayed indoors because of the bombers that always flown overhead by the advancing German military. In late 1942, Crock's dad was killed during the conflict in Stalingrad. Luckily, the Germans were counter offensived before they made it to the area where Crock lived. After the war, Crock got badly into the underground mafia that was starting to form in where he lived. Through the years, he killed many people that never deserved what he did to them. After the mid 70's, Crock started to get tired of doing peoples evil deeds, and decided to leave the mafia that was killing him inside. To keep safe, he left to frozen valley, where he met a man at a restaurant named Boris Chekov. He had a proposition for him that his mafia did not do anything to anyone that did not deserve it. The idea motivated Crock to give the mafia a shot one more time, and spread his name around town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Just to clarify, I want to state that the difference between my organization and others. Again, The Chekov's are straight forward businessmen, and that's it. I've been questioned about what the difference between ours and the Cherni Dekabr. I read their application to understand what their organization is all about. The Cherni Dekabr are far more hostile than the Chekov's are to the public, they take advantage of those who own businesses with 'protection' that way they can get paid without the cops able to pin illegal activity against them, while still pressuring the business. I am sure that if that certain business / org did not come to a consensus with them, they in turn would end up becoming violent and hostile to the business. My main point is that they rely on the general public to run their operations, whereas the Chekov's do not use intimidation towards the citizens, instead we OFFER our services. Services may include body guard like Cherni Dekabr does, however not by pressuring them.

It is under my impression that some orgs are currently inactive, the only one that I've seen active at the moment is Foxs Union.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Accepted 1/3

Alright, well I like the idea to be honest, I've seen these guys RP ingame and I'm happy with it.

The other orgs are inactive atm, bar Red Fox's. Yes I know, I'm Aussie and I only get on when most people are offline, but from what people say, and what I've seen, I haven't seen the Black Market org on once yet..

goodluck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedFoxs

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm

It looks more to me in your application that you are more of a mafia than a merc type org. i think orgs max pay is 35 not 45. i see put yes or no after i see what other people think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paintcheck

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 am

tikal wrote:
Accepted 1/3

Alright, well I like the idea to be honest, I've seen these guys RP ingame and I'm happy with it.

The other orgs are inactive atm, bar Red Fox's. Yes I know, I'm Aussie and I only get on when most people are offline, but from what people say, and what I've seen, I haven't seen the Black Market org on once yet..

goodluck.

Cherni Dekabr is still here, just the server was down and then no one was on for most of this week so we haven't been in game much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedFoxs

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:26 am

it only been down for about 2 days not for the whole week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 pm

RedFoxs wrote:
it only been down for about 2 days not for the whole week

He meant that no one was on, not the server was down for a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goagle Schmets

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Isaac Chekov's Bio:
After spending a decade in hiding in the heart of the Russian wilderness, Isaac decided to leave his 12' x 12' cabin and head west, toward Frozen Valley. Isaac has decades of experience in HAM radio communications and was once in the Soviet army as a radio broadcaster to communicate to Russian spies in other countries. He resigned from the Russian Army in 1975 and has been living in the wilderness ever since, fearing the rise of democracy and the fall of communism. After about 10 years, he decided to pay his brother in Frozen Valley a visit, feeling the urge to commit crime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 pm

RedFoxs wrote:
It looks more to me in your application that you are more of a mafia than a merc type org. i think orgs max pay is 35 not 45. i see put yes or no after i see what other people think.

Hopefully they will make an exception then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:25 am

Domon3rt wrote:
RedFoxs wrote:

Hopefully they will make an exception then.

why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Better pay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:08 am

Domon3rt wrote:
Better pay?

What makes you an exception?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 pm

I don't really care now, I've moved on, I'm tired of TSRP, especially since it takes the administration over a week to acknowledge something, so close this thread, it doesn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
askrobert1234

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ... An epic firefight0r?

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:22 pm

its not that administration doesn't acknowledge it... its that over half the people are too busy bitching and arguing with each-other that no one can come to a smart decision.

If it was up to me... Being just the basic admin that I am... I would have accepted this.

-James Vizzini
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.SkillzRus.co.nr
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Well, now I am finishing up alpha/beta testing Fallen Earth. I don't think I'll be coming back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization   

Back to top Go down

Chekov Family Crime/Merc organization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1