Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: uhh... er... WHAT!?

PostSubject: Chaos   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Choas (Black tesament)
1.) Name of owner and members : tyton toast(owner) Jared Danlikc, Anthony Leon

2.) Steam IDs of all members : TITANOFPUDDY - ResidentKurt - a cheeze dOOdle

3.) Organization wanted : name: CHAOS Ranks; (pay) Chaos cultist (10) Chaos rapter (15) Chaos posessed (20) Chaos Necromancer (30) Chaos lord (50)

4.) Organization Type: Cult Twisted Evil

5.) What is it that your organizartion will do?: we sell some drugs (if and when the mod comes), back up anyone disobying the laws, raid the pd accasonaly and free the prisoners, and accept hits.

6.) Organization Bio : Chaos is a gothic religion, worshiping death and darkness. Chaos kills on death, killing anyone that strays into their lairs. for centrys, the cathlics have been murdering, and killing off these people, leaveing not traces of them. now they have rose again. the 11 black comandments. thou shall kill. thou shall steal. thou shall sin. thou shall resarect the dead as you wish. thou shall follow the words of your master. thous shall never disobay the voices. thou shall plea to the nightbringer every sun. thou shall never heed thy mother. thou shall drench himself with thy own blood before a killing. thou shall show thy faith by carveing the apocalips on thy stomach. and the 11th testament, THOU SHALL DO THE DANCE! (everybody dance now!) lol!

7.) Member bios :
tyton: tyton toast is a normal person with a dark side. a few years into liveing in Russia, voices pounded him down into forming the chaos cult. they told him that there are others, everywhere in the world. the only reason he joined them, was to protect his country, Portugal, from the taint.

Jared: i was born in frozen valley and got use to all the twists and turns there are, and every hiding place. I had a great life, my Mom was a cop, Dad was a doctor, and my brother was always having fun with me. By the time i became a teenager, My mom died from cancer and my Dad just lost the will to live, he comitted suicide. Then my brother got in trouble with drugs and he stole some from a mafia dealer, they took him to the torture house and killed him, now im about 19 and i got a job as a sailor just saw it in the papers one day. And i seem to be intrested in the paranormal only becuase i think i hear my brother's ghost in the place he was killed in then me and a friend tyton decided to start a gothic like gang cult against the rules killing people...it feels like my last chance at a redemption.

Anthony: not much is known about this mystery man, but he wondered into the abandoned house one day, to find two Choas worshippers. he joined them just to live.

8.) Why should we give you this organization? well... seeing that you dont have any orgs. and seeing that there is not any use for the abandoned building and the 2 box's outside of it, (hopefully that can be the bace) i think i got a pretty good shot. Besides, i have not seen any other servers with cults.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oswin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 pm

i ran a cult..lol..its good rp tho - dont see it alot. If it IS made, i will think about joining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altair

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:28 pm

1. Name: Kyle Kasper

2. STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:4053083

3. Job Applying: Chaos Member

4. About How Long You've Roleplayed For: About 5 years, 2 in TS, 3 in Garry's Mod.

5. Character Biography: Kyle Kasper was born in the USA, but moved to Russia when he was 3. His parents were always loving, and he loved them very much. His friends at school gave him some acid one day, and his parents found out. They cracked down on him and never trusted him again. His life became cruel. He could never go outside, or do anything fun. Life was miserable for him. He was so mad that he killed his mom with a kitchen knife, and killed his dad with his amazing kung fu skills. He moved from the city, searching for a cult that agrees with his decisions. He is searching...for chaos.

6. Characters RP age: 21.

7. Additional Information your character: Reliable, don't get him mad.

8. Why should we give you this job?: Since this is pretty much the only organization... it needs people and I'm reliable and can get the job done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:33 pm

sorry, NO. you quit for the cops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prilyn

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 pm

1. Name: Prilyn Fuzaki

2. STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:17069844

3. Job Applying:It doesent matter i could start at a low rank

4. About How Long You've Roleplayed For: 1yr i have just gotten back into it a couple days ago

5. Character Biography: Prilyn Fuzaki was born in japan. His Parents died when he was young due to an unknown disease. He has once worked for the yakuza as a hitman a while back so he has some skills with guns.

6. Characters RP age: 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prilyn

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm

thx hope it gets made soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:13 am

I reckon it's a pretty good idea, if you guys could pull it off.. Would bring some more RP into it, but how would you RP with others, civilians and the such?

Obviously you understand the difference bewteen killing civilians for RP and DM.. don't just go around killing people saying " oh they are sacraficing themselves.."

And why did you both say ;

"8. Why should we give you this job?: Since this is pretty much the only organization... "

"8.) Why should we give you this organization? well... seeing that you dont have any orgs. "

http://projectmobius.pforum.biz/applications-f52/foxs-union-t1332.htm - Accepted

http://projectmobius.pforum.biz/applications-f52/black-market-application-t1314.htm - Accepted

http://projectmobius.pforum.biz/applications-f52/cherni-dekabr-organization-application-illegal-t1325.htm - Accepted..

lol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 am

( gg edit buton, have to double post)

If you guys fix up the application and answer my queston in my above post, then I might accept it.

Fix the pays aswell. ( Dont jump from 30 to 50 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 am

I've RPed with Titan several times today and I really don't feel he's capable of pulling something like this off. Denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.esforces.com
dudefrompast
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 am

I've RPed with Titan. He isn't terrible, I think he could pull it off. Although I have no say in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 am

Spunky wrote:
I've RPed with Titan several times today and I really don't feel he's capable of pulling something like this off. Denied.

erm, i never did really like you much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 am

titan wrote:

5.) What is it that your organizartion will do?: we sell some drugs (if and when the mod comes), back up anyone disobying the laws, raid the pd accasonaly and free the prisoners, and accept hits.

That sentence doesn't really show what a CULT does. This org really just sounds like a huge excuse to run around with guns shooting people. I have to agree with Spunky. Although I haven't been on the server in a while due to computer failure.........Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:09 am

TeddyBear! wrote:
titan wrote:

That sentence doesn't really show what a CULT does. This org really just sounds like a huge excuse to run around with guns shooting people. I have to agree with Spunky. Although I haven't been on the server in a while due to computer failure.........Denied

about that, i said waht we would do to the rest of the community. if you really wanted to know what we do, check the bio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:11 am

Choas (Black tesament)
1.) Name of owner and members : tyton toast(owner) Jared Danlikc, Anthony Leon

2.) Steam IDs of all members : TITANOFPUDDY - ResidentKurt - a cheeze dOOdle

3.) Organization wanted : name: CHAOS Ranks; (pay) Chaos cultist (10) Chaos rapter (15) Chaos posessed (20) Chaos Necromancer (30) Chaos lord (50)

4.) Organization Type: Cult Twisted Evil

5.) What is it that your organizartion will do?: we sell some drugs (if and when the mod comes), back up anyone disobying the laws, raid the pd accasonaly and free the prisoners, and accept hits. (rp/without anyone eles knowing, gaurd the hq, sacrafice members, andmake plans for robbings.

6.) Organization Bio : Chaos is a gothic religion, worshiping death and darkness. Chaos kills on death, killing anyone that strays into their lairs. for centrys, the cathlics have been murdering, and killing off these people, leaveing not traces of them. now they have rose again. the 11 black comandments. thou shall kill. thou shall steal. thou shall sin. thou shall resarect the dead as you wish. thou shall follow the words of your master. thous shall never disobay the voices. thou shall plea to the nightbringer every sun. thou shall never heed thy mother. thou shall drench himself with thy own blood before a killing. thou shall show thy faith by carveing the apocalips on thy stomach. and the 11th testament, THOU SHALL DO THE DANCE! (everybody dance now!) lol!

7.) Member bios :
tyton: tyton toast is a normal person with a dark side. a few years into liveing in Russia, voices pounded him down into forming the chaos cult. they told him that there are others, everywhere in the world. the only reason he joined them, was to protect his country, Portugal, from the taint.

Jared: i was born in frozen valley and got use to all the twists and turns there are, and every hiding place. I had a great life, my Mom was a cop, Dad was a doctor, and my brother was always having fun with me. By the time i became a teenager, My mom died from cancer and my Dad just lost the will to live, he comitted suicide. Then my brother got in trouble with drugs and he stole some from a mafia dealer, they took him to the torture house and killed him, now im about 19 and i got a job as a sailor just saw it in the papers one day. And i seem to be intrested in the paranormal only becuase i think i hear my brother's ghost in the place he was killed in then me and a friend tyton decided to start a gothic like gang cult against the rules killing people...it feels like my last chance at a redemption.

Anthony: not much is known about this mystery man, but he wondered into the abandoned house one day, to find two Choas worshippers. he joined them just to live.

8.) Why should we give you this organization? well... seeing that you dont have any orgs. and seeing that there is not any use for the abandoned building and the 2 box's outside of it, (hopefully that can be the bace) i think i got a pretty good shot. Besides, i have not seen any other servers with cults.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 am

You could have edited your original post, and still denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.esforces.com
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 am

The bio still makes it sound like an excuse to go around DMing claiming all of it was for RP purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altair

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 am

Hehe, yeah, I quit for the cops, but seeing the major people denying it, I guess it wouldn't make it anyways.

I was going to post, saying that I quit, but I forgot. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm

if everyone would tell me how i'm a bad rper, i would get better. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 pm

bedsides, i love this server, and i would never dm, even if i was pissed at someone.
(this is like... the ONLY server with pll that really rp.)
so, how about, you give it a test run?
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   

Back to top Go down

Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1