Share | 

Boris Chekov - Mercenary / Hitman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domon3rt

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Boris Chekov - Mercenary / Hitman   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 pm

I decided to create a thread, instead of bitching inside the server and waiting for James org. which I will join whenever he gets on.

Boris Chekov - STEAM_0:1:8647245

Job Applying: Mercenary

How Long You've roleplayed for: Roleplayed for approximately 10 months, maybe 11. Played on about 5 servers, including this one.

Character Biography:

Basic Bio:
Name: Boris Chekov
Hobbies: Camping, Restoring guns, Customizing weapons, Building weapons.
Military Experience: Former Spetsnaz for 11 years
Current Employment: Mercenary (This is what I want my job title to be if accepted) (Has access to black market)

Adv. Character Bio

Boris Chekov, a former Spetsnaz of 11 years, had always traveled around. While his father was away as he child, he was very outdoorsy person. Interested in the military, he would leave in the nights while his mother slept, knowing that he would do this time and time again, but however not knowing whether he would return home again. He would leave the house and travel into the woods, into the unknown. Several days after each departure, he would return with injuries, ranging from moderate, to severe. As he grew into an adult, he decided to join the Russian military for five years. He in which was praised by his peers because of his outstanding performance in marksmanship, which led him into a confidential invitation from the Spetsnaz. During debriefing, he found out that his dad sat in the very same room with him. They both served in the service, putting emotions aside while accompanying each other in missions, but eventually Boris' father retired from an extensive service with the Spetsnaz. Boris still served for several more years, until he found out that his father had a rare severe health condition, that required Boris to return home to aid him. Boris father eventually returned to health, but however to Boris' surprise, could not rejoin his comrades inside the Spetsnaz. He now serves as a freelancing Mercenary, in which still has connections with them, thus leading access to high class weaponry. Boris' father gave him a notebook, he carried it with him wherever he went. Inside was written;

"As young men just back from fighting, they don't want to think about the war. But now, they realize their grandchildren are interested in hearing their stories.. and if they don't tell them, their experiences will go to the grave with them."

He today still wonders around, traveling from city to city, wilderness to wilderness to further sell goods and services, as well hone his skills and wisdom. He has visited most famously Iburg city, where he met many, many people, and had considered them comrades. Business took a toll however, and he had to depart. He then visited Mevelport, located south of Kiev. Business was pretty good, due to the fact it was an absolute ghetto, alot of gangsters bought his cheaper wares. He stayed there for a few months, and he had actually constructed a modest underground citadel of sorts.. where he would stash his goods. He was a man of honor, and he never stole from any other person, instead if he desired a particular element, he then which offered his services in exchange for that item.

He eventually left Mevelport in search of more clean and modest place, and he was tired of kicking the living shit out of the kid on the corner, who harassed him constantly about getting some goods off him, without pay. Before he left, he demolished his place with homemade bombs. He then traveled to a small town known as FrozenValley, well known for its spectacular port, and view of icebergs. He had once heard there had been sightings of people wearing insignias of KGB, CCCP, and the notorious Hammer and Sickle on their arms. They had traveled to an abandoned portion of shipyard, as well as a tugboat.. at least, so it seemed.

Why should I get this job:

There are no designated hitman yet, Red Foxs org is currently pending. James, and a few others have hired me to be their bodyguard during robberies, hire hits, and selling drugs. (Not sure if that is still going on in the server though. I am good at what I do, I have a steady hand and ultimately leave no trace of those.. acquaintances.

Misc. Information:

Desired Pay; $20 - $25 per hour. Job title Mercenary PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedFoxs

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Boris Chekov - Mercenary / Hitman   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:32 pm

if i get my org you could be a merc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Boris Chekov - Mercenary / Hitman   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm

I am actually going to Black Market org once James gets on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domon3rt

PostSubject: Re: Boris Chekov - Mercenary / Hitman   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:06 am

Close this thread, I was accepted into an org.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris Chekov - Mercenary / Hitman   

Back to top Go down

Boris Chekov - Mercenary / Hitman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1