View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 pm

WELL!. Steam has failed me epically again. First they VAC Banned me because they so called "caught" me hacking on a game I never owned. I asked them
what da fuck. And they didnt care. So I got a new account and then got my games. Now They disabled my Account for FRAUDULENT PURCHASES. WHAT THE FUCK STEAM?!
I MEAN REALLY! I have only bought one thing and that was the Valve Complete Pack. Now they were like, "Bitch be trippin." And disabled my account.
Sometimes I think Gabe Newell just sits at his home computer going down a list of random Steam accounts going,

Fuck you..Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you....your okay...And fuck you!........And fuck you.

I mean thats obviously a reasonable theory. Seeing as I see a bunch of people getting their accounts disabled because they saw a pig fly in the sky and
because they hacked on a game they never owned. Steam Store is awesome, Steam Community is awesome, Steam Security FAILS HARD.
If you disagree I would love to see you give me 3 things perfect about the Steam Security other than - It could be randomly banning people that MIGHT hack..... Other
than that I have no belief anyone can think that the Steam Security system works. Now if you will excuse me I will go read since I can't play games...

Crying or Very sad Neutral study ...... Suspect ...... bounce ...... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Punch
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 am

lol

I have 3 extra hl1 account , create a new steam account and invite me. donkeypunch420

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Only thing I can say is keep contacting valve and bitching until they do something about it. They obviously fucked up (unless you're lying ;P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 pm

I used to hack, never cost me anything via Steam. On the other hand i know lots of people who don't hack and somehow managed to get banned, maybe it found system32 on your comp and decided its some kind of malicious softwear that makes your computer undeserving of running steam, but yes, fuck em lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:48 am

Well everything else failed. Steam went "Fuck you" mode and won. So I have a new account and feel like a noob because I am getting like 30 L4d and TF2 Achievements a second...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klasmus
Been around the block
Been around the block

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Outlaw: You just sit there and look so sexy

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Iv'e seen hacks that take other peoples IP/Steam addresses, so when they hack, you hack, but idk how the fuck it works. Although i was steam banned once :c. VAC 2 Proof HAX my ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Yeah, steam just fucked you up and qqd. Even if you do cheat,and get caught.. steam NEVER ban more than one account for hacking,even if you buy another one after that. Also,if you hacked on HL1 games [1.6, TS/half life, other HL mods..] you're HL2 games + others should still work..

Oh and don't bother crying to steam,steam don't listen. Everyone knows/should know that once steam has banned an account they don't listen to claims,and they 100% dont unban. If you do get unbanned, you're 1 in a million, you lucky prick.

Goodluck anyway :[ Sucks to be you :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WooWeeKillz?

Number of posts : 38

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Sean Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 am

WON > Steam...

Curse you Valve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/7o2_wooweekillz
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Whats WON?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WooWeeKillz?

Number of posts : 38

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Sean Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/7o2_wooweekillz
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 pm

they never ban wrongly, you probably downloaded hacks onto your computer.

or you used them and just dont want to tell us

and the fraud purchases is bullshit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm

No. They actually aren't. I've gotten 3 E-mails regarding the Fraud Purchases. And I don't hack. I never have, I never would. Hacking is an all time low for every gamer, and if I did hack. Why the hell WOULDN'T I tell you? I mean its not like you could report me to steam. My account already got disabled. Plus I don't even know where to get hacks, but something tells me its from like FPSBanana or something near that.

Also

Kurokami wrote:
maybe it found system32 on your comp and decided its some kind of malicious softwear that makes your computer undeserving of running steam

Steam can't look through your computer and see a virus and go, OH he got a virus from probably Pirating a game, lets ban the fucker so he can't to the same with us! The Steam system all together is messy. They do have their golden moments but other than that its just random fuck ups that make people mad at steam for doing something wrong. And usually steam hates admitting, "OH sorry we were wrong, Lets just fix that!". No, once its banned. It. Is. Banned. Crying about it won't get you know where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AxelBoat

Number of posts : 134

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: COCK IN YOUR MOUTH

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:18 pm

They banned you 'cause you're a huge faggot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 am

Mr. Elmos wrote:

Kurokami wrote:
maybe it found system32 on your comp and decided its some kind of malicious softwear that makes your computer undeserving of running steam

Steam can't look through your computer and see a virus and go, OH he got a virus from probably Pirating a game, lets ban the fucker so he can't to the same with us! The Steam system all together is messy. They do have their golden moments but other than that its just random fuck ups that make people mad at steam for doing something wrong. And usually steam hates admitting, "OH sorry we were wrong, Lets just fix that!". No, once its banned. It. Is. Banned. Crying about it won't get you know where.

That was very much a joke, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Punch
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1191

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 am

a lot of non vac servers will have plugins that you download that will trip VAC when you change servers.

Mostly in CS and CS:S

Been around the block
Been around the block

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 am

Mr. Elmos wrote:
Plus I don't even know where to get hacks, but something tells me its from like FPSBanana or something near that.

If you know about FPSBanana, then you know they don't have hacks. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.esforces.com
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Well my friend AceGec has gotten some hacks for L4D and TF2 there.

I do go on FPSBanana but only for Skins and Maps. I don't really go on the forums or the other parts of FPSBanana.'

Don Punch wrote:
a lot of non vac servers will have plugins that you download that will trip VAC when you change servers.

Mostly in CS and CS:S

The funny thing is. Is that I never go on non VAC servers because of that reason. My brother did that and switched to a VAC Server and he got VAC Banned for Hacking within the game. Also the fact that I never play on CS and CS:S because I don't like seeing a bunch of guys with "1337 $p34K" in there names because its cool. Nor do I like playing a game that has a bunch of players ranging from 30-50 screaming obscenities over the mic because they just killed someone that's 3x younger than them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.   

Back to top Go down

Steam is being a bitch. - Like Always.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1